You can perform calculation of Date (Time Point) and Time (Time Interval), and units conversion.
Date.Time Calculator is support the following calculation.
- Arithmetical operations of numerical values (integer and decimal)
- Arithmetic operations of numerical values and Time Interval
- Operations between Time Interval (addition, subtraction, division)
- Operations of Time Interval and Time Point (addition, subtraction)
- Time Point operation (difference)
- Unit conversion of time
- Interconversion with POSIX Time
- Mutual conversion of time zones
Date.Time Calculator is useful for the following applications.
- What is the date 100 days after today?
- What is the date and time before 32768 seconds from now?
- When it is 1 minute 32.6 seconds per lap, what is the necessary time at 62 laps?
- Furthermore, the time after 62 laps?
- What is the number of days since January 23 this year?
- How many days is 100 000 seconds?
- What is the date and time indicated by 1 234 567 890 seconds at POSIX Time?
- What seconds is it now to express with POSIX Time?
| Version: || 1.3.4 |
| Compatibility: || Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. |
| Languages: || English, Japanese |